As I get ready for the next post, I admit my biggest regret. I look at the pictures and realize that the pictures from her 3rd birthday party, in February, are the last pictures that I have from her since Easter. I am normally so good about taking pictures, I am not so sure what happened. I feel like I lost a couple months of her life, even though I do realize that I have mental pictures, but they just are not the same.
Enough of the saga....For Rayn's 3rd birthday party this year, we decided that we would just have a little family get together. We informally invited the immediate family over and Rayns girlfriend, Calleigh. We created a craft table, which she loves to do "Crafts." (if you have heard her say that word, you are smiling right now) We also, just let them all run around in Rayn's room. Daddy made Rayn her most requested meal: grilled chicken thighs/legs, fried rice, and steamed broccoli. We got her an ice cream cake and I think that she devoured the whole slice that we let her have!
HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY, SWEET GIRL! You have made the last three years the most enjoyable three years of your mommy's life. You are the only person in the world that can make your mommy soo happy, sad, and excited all within five minutes! I love the little girl that you are developing in to. Lastly, know that no matter what I am so extremely proud to be your mommy and I can not wait to see what the future holds for you!
No comments:
Post a Comment