Sunday, June 26, 2011

STL ZOO

Rayn, Papa, and I took a trip to the zoo yesterday. Despite the few showers on the way to the zoo, it turned out to be a beautiful day for the zoo! It was a very successful and wonderful trip!

First, I would like to thank my dad a million times over for getting up so early, so we could get to the children's zoo before they charged you, and for going with us because Rayn thoroughly enjoyed his company more than mine.

Rayn and her Papa looking at the snakes in the Children's Zoo. (Note: Her dad's only fear in life is snakes and this was the exhibit that she looked at the longest) :)
She can look and se this one all by herself!

Papa trying to get her to pet the goat and she kept saying "No like it!"

I absolutely loved this picture of this puffin and how close it came to me! Rayn really enjoyed watching the penguins and puffins swim.
This is a result of what she looks like after an hour and a half of running around and seeing "more animals" at the zoo!
Besides the gorillas the elephants are one of my favorite things to see! I am just impressed by their size, how they look, and watching them eat with their trunks!
Her first zoo experience for this summer was very successful. I know we both thoroughly enjoyed my dad's company. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful, kind, caring, and compassionate person for a dad, who is also the best listener that I know. I couldn't be more grateful for him. Rayn is so blessed to have him as her Papa!

No comments:

Post a Comment