Friday, June 10, 2011

IT'S BEEN A LOOOONGGG WHILE.......

So, it has been a looongg while since I have been able to take some time to blog and update you all on Rayn and her latest and newest (tricks) things. Whatever you really want to call them is fine with me. I don't think that the blog could even possible fit all of the things that I would like to on here so I am going to do one really long post here and then my goal is to be better about taking pictures of her and sharing her hilarious stories. This will be my way of looking back at her and seeing what she has done in the past! Thanks, Amanda over at Life Down South's blog for the idea.

First, this picture is of my mom and Rayn. Rayn used to call my mom "Grampy" because she couldn't say Gramma. However, now she loves to go to "Gramma's" house and she loves to have sleep overs at Gramma and Papa's house, too. She loves to use the word, "too." It is absolutely adorable when she does. She sounds like such a grown up.
Next, this is Rayn breaking some bread and throwing it out to the birds in our back yard. Just about every night after dinner, we have to go out and feed the birds at least 1-2 hot dog buns. After we tear all of the bread up, she loves to sit at the window and watch them eat all of her food. and then "flyway." That is how she says it. These birds/ducks are like her animals, we spend $.99 on a bag of hot dog buns about 2/x a month and she feeds them about every night. Cheap animals if you ask me! :)




Honestly, I just had to post this and have a bragging mom moment. How in the world can you resist this face?!?! :)


Besides feeding the birds, she loves to play in her pool this summer. Her favorite thing in the pool is to pretend she is "taking a shower." Couldn't you tell that is exactly what she is trying to do? :) This is one of my favorite pictures because I love the way the water droplets look in it.


Her latest obsession, God bless her Nana, is having her toenails painted ALL of the time. Her Nana is a trooper and let Rayn paint her toenails one evening and even went out with her friends that night, with her toenails like that! Her Nana must absolutely love her!
Lastly, Mike and I just got back from our wonderful and ever-so-relaxing vacation!

I'll be back with some more updates soon, I promise you all, this time!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures of your sweet baby girl. Rayn is such a cutie pie. Too funny that her she likes to paints toe nails, I bet that's a little messy but oh so fun.

    ReplyDelete