I realize that I am really behind in my blog posting; however, with the beginning of the school year, it always takes me an entire quarter to almost get back into the swing of things. Guess what? The end of the quarter is on Friday, and I am just barely back in the groove. I am sure that I have some fellow teachers out there who feel like I do when I say, "I am barely staying a float." Anyways, enough of my rambling, on to my daughter, which is what this blog is supposed to be about.
Back in August, Mike's cousin got married in Omaha, NE. While we were there for the wedding we got to visit with some very important people. Rayn was able to spend some quality time with family and alot of beautiful photos were taken below, I have a few of the wonderful photos that Mike and I both took during the weekend while we were in Nebraska.






No comments:
Post a Comment