Every time Daddy takes Rayn to Dierbergs she
comes home full and with a few treats for herself. This last time she came home with some cookie dough and two things of chocolate milk (which I swore I would never give my kid.) So, because it was 100+ degrees outside, her dad had to grill the cookies. Yes, you are reading that right, he grilled cookie dough. Let me tell you, I thought that they were yummy!
On the other hand, we gave Rayn a cookie (which is her favorite treat) and she broke it all up and passed it out to everyone at the table but herself. She was so kind for sharing but also so funny that she wanted the cookies but never ate any of them. I really think that she just wanted the dough but she never got any of that!
No comments:
Post a Comment