Rayn's Adventures

These are all wonderful adventures and experiences, and at each and every one of them, Rayn is having a blast!

Monday, December 13, 2010

Here is a sneak peek of a few Christmas photos that I took of Rayn. This was my first adventure at taking her pictures and I don't think it turned out too bad. It was definitely a little more challenging to get her to show too many expressions because I was doing it all by myself. Just in case, I don't get back on here any time soon, I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season. The first photo, in my opinion, makes her look so pure and sweet!


Posted by Jessica G. at 2:00 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (14)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2011 (15)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2010 (28)
    • ▼  December (3)
      • HAPPY SNOW DAY!
      • Here is a sneak peek of a few Christmas photos tha...
      • Family Photo
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (2)

About Me

My photo
Jessica G.
View my complete profile
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.