Friday, August 6, 2010

A DAY WITH MOMMY AT THE PARK!

Today, I kept Rayn home from school and this morning we went and had our morning snack with Papa. Then, we went to the park and played, played, and played! It was absolutely gorgeous at the park. After the park, we took a field trip to Grandma's work and saw her. For every piece of bread we fed the geese and swan, Rayn had to eat one, too! :)

Here are some pictures that I snapped of her at the park, there are quite a few because I loved so many of them!

She absolutely loves to swing!
Trying to find her way up to sit on the bench!

I finally made it to the top of another bench!


Watching those billy goats in front of me! I am so glad they were behind a fence!


One of my favorite things to do, is to take off my shoes!



I just love, love, love this photo!


Now it is time for the party......



"Ring around the rosy,"



"Pocket full of posey.."




"Ashes, Ashes.."

"We all fall..."


"DOWN!"

Ring around the rosy is her new favorite game to play, with or without a partner. :)

1 comment:

  1. awwww!! I wish I could have been there to take pictures too! :) Big ol' hugs to little Rayn!

    ReplyDelete