Saturday, July 10, 2010

BUBBLE BATH TIME!

Rayn and mommy took a shower this morning. Mom got out and was getting dressed and in the mean time, Rayn decided to pop open her bubble stuff and these pictures are the result of that! These were the pink, strawberry smelling bubbles that her and Nana picked out together at Wal-Mart. The water was all pink at first! (I think she used at least a quarter of the bubbles!)

OOPPSSS...I GOT CAUGHT!


This was the face she gave me when she first noticed that I saw her! :)

THEN SHE CONTINUED ON WITH THE MESS....



I DON'T THINK SHE CAN SEE ANYMORE!

Needless to say, it took awhile for all of the bubbles to leave the tub but if she had fun who cares, right? Now that we know she can open the bubbles herself, we will not leave the bubbles within her reach again! ;)

3 comments:

  1. I just saw your comment, and I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to take your family's photos! I'm glad you're moving because we can get together (and I can see Rayn more)! :) I need to get your cell... email me at sdlerch@gmail.com!

    ReplyDelete